2 pints whipped cream
1-2 Tbs. honey (depending on how sweet you want the whipped cream)
2 tsp. lavender
- Chop lavender into smaller pieces.
- Place in a pan on stovetop and toast lavender on low for 5 minutes to dull out the super flowery taste.
- Let cool.
- Whip cream and honey together for 3-5 minutes on medium to high speed until peaks begin to form.
- Fold in lavender into the honey whipped cream.
- On a cake plate place first crepe down and apply about ½ cup whipped cream mixture.
- Spread around on crepe. It’s okay if it falls off sides.
- Repeat this until desired height.
- Make sure to end with whipped cream on top.
- Apply lavender, drizzle of honey, or fresh fruit on top of cake.
Devour and enjoy!
Learn how to make the Blackberry Lemonade!