My latest post for the Laura Ashley blog is out and I’m showing how to make envelope liners from wallpaper scraps. I love how they turn an envelope into something delightfully unexpected. And they’re so easy to do! If you’re a snail mailer like me you’ll love this detail.
- wallpaper scraps
- glue stick or adhesive spray
- Place your envelope on of the wallpaper.
- Trace around the tip of the envelope with a pencil. You do not need to have the wallpaper go to the very bottom of the envelope. Have enough so that it covers the area that will be seen.
- Cut it out.
- Place the liner inside the envelope. You amy need to trim a bit off on the sides.
- Glue the inside of the liner.
- Flatten with your hands.
If you make something inspired by something you see here on the blog, show it off! I’d love to see it! Hashtag it with #MakingWithLars