Rainbow balloon arch tutorial
- Blow up all the balloons. You can do this in advance. Even 1 or 2 weeks up in advance. They might shrink a bit but they should still be round. If you want them super bright though, blow them up the night before. Use a balloon pump so you don’t die.
- Set up the frame with your chicken wire. We folded and shaped ours to form a semi rainbow arch so that there would be a puddle at the bottom. We taped the the chicken wire to the wall with strong gaffers tape and then chicken wire to the ceiling.
- Start with your first color. We started with reds and pinks and blended each color with the next. We attached the first balloons to the chicken wire with gaffers tape.
- For the second layer of balloons, attach the balloons with a lo-temperature glue gun. Don’t worry, it’ll be fine.
- The trick to making a successful balloon arch is the layers of balloons on top of each other. Don’t be afraid to add more! And blend the colors into each other.
- Top it off with some white clouds at the end and of course, a pot of gold!