To make the blue bells in the blue vase:
- Use the template from the download and cut out the one piece. You’ll place the left edge to a fold so that it unfolds to be twice the width.
- Cut a wavy edge at the top.
- Stretch the paper out a bit with your thumbs.
- Add glue to the edge and glue the two edges together so that it forms a cylinder.
- Glue a piece of 4” floral wire into the bottom of the flower and squeeze it all together.
- Use another piece of floral wire, about 3” long, to twist at the base of the flower to hold it together.
- With the end of a pencil eraser, slightly shape the bottom of the flower.
- Make three incisions into the top of the flower about ½” down.
- With a toothpick roll the edge of the petal like a curling iron.
- To make the stem, cut a piece of green crepe paper against the grain about ½” thick.
- Glue the paper to the bottom of the flower, covering the floral wire.
- Wrap the stem paper tightly around the floral wire.
- Make more blue bells and twist them into the long blue bell stem.
Click below to learn how to make the red flowers!