Come complete our rainbow!
Things are gearing up here in Utah as Provo transforms from ghost town to college town. You can feel the excitement in the air (and the increased traffic!). Lars internships last for one semester, which means that I’m now searching for interns for fall semester. Read below to see if you’re a good fit!
The ideal intern candidate:
- is locally based here in Utah and has the ability to commute to our studio in Springville, Utah.
- has a laptop that they can bring in
- is willing to commit to at least 8 hours (or more!) each week
- is optimistic, flexible, dependable, reliable, punctual
- has an interest in crafting, social media, organization or willing to learn
- doesn’t mind doing the dirty work
- has an interest in one of the following: sewing, crafting, video, photography, social media, art, writing
Internships MAY be done for school credit. You must work that out with your school.
Additionally, we are always looking for people who can jump in at the last minute on special projects. If you’re interested in being a “back up” please email! We are also looking to do more video. If you are interested in partnering up, please email!
Please use the subject line “Internship submission” and include a resume and portfolio (PDF, website, or photos).