I’m thrilled to announce our partnership with Chatbooks on some limited edition special occasion covers! Chatbooks makes photojournaling/scrapbooking a cinch by adding your Instagram photos (or any photos you’d like!) and printing them in a perfectly-sized book. And they’re so cheap! You now you have the option to add on a custom cover and we’ve created a range of them for all sorts of occasions starting with our special graduation book that come in years 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017! We’re covering all our bases!
Find out how to get 10% off your entire order below!
As you might know by now, our studio is located in Provo, Utah, home of two large universities, BYU and UVU, which means that there’s a lot of university involvement ’round these parts. I wanted our first book to be for the special graduate in your life because there are a TON of special graduates in my life. Most of our interns come from universities and it’s always so bittersweet to see them leave me every semester. These books are intended to be a great way to commemorate your graduate’s college adventures. Wouldn’t they make a perfect gift for all your friends, too?!
HOW TO MAKE A LARS GRADUATION CHATBOOK
Creating your own Lars Graduation Chatbook is a cinch! Here’s how to do it:
- Either download the app from the App store or head over to www.chatbooks.com
- Head over to “create” to create a photobook.
- Create a “custom photo book” for the cover options.
- follow the instructions on the app or site to add your photos.
- You’ll have the option to “change cover”. Select that option, find our The House That Lars Built thumbnail and find the graduation cover (or check out our other covers!).
- Continue to follow the rest of the steps to complete your order.
The House That Lars Built readers get 10% off your entire order when you enter HOUSE419 at checkout. Score!
We’re excited to share the rest of our books with you. Stay tuned for a more kid-friendly graduation book soon as well as Father’s day, Mother’s day, and other pretty options! I’d love to see your books. Share your photos to #LarsXChatbooks