We’re nearing the end of April and with May fast approaching. Spring and Summer are without a doubt my favorite seasons. They bring longer days, Midsummer celebrations, visits to the greenhouse, picnics, straw hats, road trips to quaint towns, sandals, and sunshine. For those of you with little ones, this also means summer vacation and the end of the school year! Our next installment of Chatbooks celebrates that momentous occasion! We designed a more sophisticated graduation book (which you can now get for multiple years!), but we thought we needed a more playful version for the kiddos! Whether you want to document their school field trips and photos or include camps and vacations taken throughout the year, this book is a perfect fit!
HOW TO MAKE A LARS KID GRADUATION CHATBOOK
Creating your own Lars Kid Graduation Chatbook is a piece of cake! Here’s how to do it:
- Either download the app from the App store or head over to www.chatbooks.com
- Head over to “create” to create a photobook.
- Create a “custom photo book” for the cover options.
- follow the instructions on the app or site to add your photos.
- You’ll have the option to “change cover”. Select that option, find our The House That Lars Built thumbnail and find the Kid graduation cover (or check out our other covers!).
- Continue to follow the rest of the steps to complete your order.
And good news! You can get 10% off your first order by entering HOUSE419 at checkout!
We can’t wait to see how you use them. Tag us with #LarsForChatbooks so we can take a look!