Mother’s Day is just around the corner! Sunday, May 14th, for those of you who may have forgotten 😉 I don’t know about you, but I always have high hopes when it comes to gifts for my mom. I want to pick out the perfect gift, plan the best trip, or send the most beautiful flowers! However, more often than not, life happens and I fall short of my expectations. Not this year folks! We were privileged to design some covers for Chatbooks, (see our graduation covers here) and we decided to include some designs tailored specifically for the women who matter most in your life! Whether that be your mother or your grandmother or even your sister, aunt, or best friend, Mother’s Day is the ideal opportunity to show your appreciation and love with this gorgeous floral chatbook.
Find out how to get 10% off your entire order below!
Our Mother’s Day Floral Chatbook features the most beautiful blush floral design and is available in two formats: One includes a placard saying “This is why I love you” and the other is blank, so you can use it for whatever occasion you’d like. They’d make beautiful baby books too! I’m planning on filling mine with photos and memories of me and my mother. Chatbooks makes it so easy to insert your photos and add text, yet it’s such a beautiful and thoughtful gift! That is my kind of gift. View the entire Lars collection here, and stay tuned for more lovely options soon!
HOW TO MAKE A LARS MOTHER’S DAY FLORAL CHATBOOK
Creating your own Lars Floral Chatbook is a cinch! Here’s how to do it:
- Either download the app from the App store or head over to www.chatbooks.com
- Head over to “create” to create a photobook.
- Create a “custom photo book” for the cover options.
- follow the instructions on the app or site to add your photos.
- You’ll have the option to “change cover”. Select that option, find our The House That Lars Built thumbnail and find the floral cover (or check out our other covers!).
- Continue to follow the rest of the steps to complete your order.
You can get 10% off these custom covers OR your first regular book free if you use the special code: house419