Father’s Day is just around the corner and I’m solving all your worries about getting the perfect gift. It happens to be inexpensive, simple, and timeless. Lars designed a line of Chatbooks for the men in your life! Preserve all your memories with your dad, your husband, your brother, etc. in a small custom photo book with a classic cover. This is a gift that every man will appreciate no matter their interests or personality. I decided to make one for my Dad and Becca made one for her new husband! In this digital age, I think Chatbooks is such a genius way to turn digital photos into a book that can be shared and loved. Chatbooks makes it super easy to upload pictures from your social media accounts or computer, so head on over to begin creating your custom photo book!
The design is based on a vintage kimono collection that Ashley has been keeping for awhile. I thought it was a nice, non-cliché pattern that doesn’t play to the things we stereotype men with, such as BBQ, fishing, and golf clubs.
HOW TO MAKE CHATBOOK FOR THE MEN IN YOUR LIFE
Creating your own Father’s Day Chatbook is a piece of cake! Here’s how to do it:
- Either download the app from the App store or head over to www.chatbooks.com
- Go to “create” to create a photobook.
- Create a “custom photo book” for the cover options.
- follow the instructions on the app or site to add your photos.
- You’ll have the option to “change cover.” Select that option, find our The House That Lars Built thumbnail and find the Father’s Day option (or check out our other covers!).
- Continue to follow the rest of the steps to complete your order.
Head on over to Chatbooks to customize your photobook! And check out our full collection!
Photography by Anna Killian for The House That Lars Built