We partnered with Louis Vuitton to give our trash can a makeover! Inspired by the one and only Kim Kardashian, we wanted everyone to feel glamorous disposing of their garbage! Such a mundane task can become a burden, but when you jazz up your trashcan with Louis Vuitton decals, it becomes the highlight of the week. Irridescent vinyl ups the glam factor and turns a blasé trashcan into a shiny art piece that your neighbors will envy. Get the templates for the Louis Vuitton logo and give your own garbage, (or your friend’s!) a makeover à la Kim Kardashian! And don’t worry, the city can’t even get upset–we created decals instead of paint!
Turn your trash into a real treasure with printable Louis Vuitton Logos!
Have fun prepping for April Fool’s Day! 😉 The trash collectors should get a chuckle.
Taking out the trash just got 1 million times better! It will soon go from dreaded chore to an exciting treat!
Louis Vuitton Trash Can Makeover
- Opal Irredescent Cricut Vinyl
- Cricut Maker
- Louis Vuitton Logo Templates, HERE
- A trash can that needs some TLC!
- Download the templates provided and upload them to the Cricut Design Space website.
- Using the Cricut Maker, cut out the logos with the opal iridescent vinyl
- If you don’t have a Di-cut machine, you can print out the template, cut it out, and use it as a stencil to hand cut the emblems.
- Measure out the distance in between each emblem, and tape on temporarily to make sure everything is even.
- Then remove the liner and stick to your trashcan. You can use tape to adhere if you’re using regular paper.
This post is definitely not sponsored by Louis Vuitton or Kim Kardashian. All names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this DIY are for kicks and giggles. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.
How do I put this design into my silhouette?
Sorry, we don’t have a silhouette so we’re not sure! We just have a Cricut Explore and Maker. But I’m sure you could google it!
Hi! After drooling over this post for years, I’m finally doing it! Could you tell me approx how many inches each LV emblem is? 7? 8!