DIY Jingle Bell Balloons
- Globe Foil Balloons (medium orb, large orb)
- Glue Dots
- Electric Balloon Pump (this is the best one we have used to date! It’s awesome!)
- Balloon Tape
- Black Vinyl
- Craft Cutting Machine
- Jingle Bell Template
- Download the jingle bell template.
- With the vinyl cut out enough for the amount of bells you are making. Each balloon will need four pieces. This step can be done with scissors or a craft cutter!
- On the top of each balloon you will place the vinyl following the four seams of the balloon to create the jingle bell.
- Once all of your balloons have been transformed into jingle bells you can start your installation!
- Take the balloons and gently pull them through the balloons tape. Since these aren’t tied off you can secure them with tape at the bottom.
- Create a segment of balloons with the balloon tape that fits the area where your installation is going.
- Using wire or tape secure your balloon tape segment, with balloons in place, to the spot where you would like it to go.
- Once the piece is in place you can add more balloons to it or remove some if they aren’t giving it the right shape. This can be done by adding balloons into the balloon tape or using glue dots to stack the balloons and hold them in place.
- Get ready for Saint Nick to be impressed!
Be sure to tag us with #holidayswithlars so we can see your Christmas decor!
This post is sponsored by Anagram. We love our sponsors who allow us to make original content for you.