New York Cake Topper and Confetti
We love all the components of this cake topper. It really is the essence of New York on a cake! You could also make cupcakes and top each one with a different New York scene.
- Print out the templates on heavy-duty white card stock.
- Cut out shapes using scissors.
- For the cake topper, place a bamboo skewer in the middle of the back side of each NY shape and adhere with hot glue.
- Stick each NY shape into the cake and artfully assemble.
- Decorate the table with some confetti and your cake and celebrate!
Make sure you snag this book to plan for your next NY trip! Tag us with #larsmakes so we can see all of your New York creations!
This cake is too cute and full of personality! I love it!