DIY Pipe Cleaner Crown
You know us, we take any opportunity to wear a crown. We have been watching the delicate gold crown trend with wide eyes, and even made our own version here when our team member Hailey got married! And we have an entire e-book full of printable crowns for every holiday! Today’s crown is kid-friendly and YOU-friendly, easy to make for any (every) occasion, and ready to be personalized.
- Start by creating the base of your crown with 1 or multiple pipe cleaners. You can create a headband type form or a circle crown form.
- Carefully shape the pipe cleaners to your desired shape. Be carefully not to make any sharp unwanted bends.
- Create the pipe cleaner crown shape you want, using any of the photos above for reference.
- Embellish your crown with gems, pom poms, and anything else your heart desires to add some sparkle!
- Plan a birthday party to wear your crown to
Birthday party supplies on sale now
In honor of naming June Birthday Month, all of our birthday party printables are 15% off for the entire month of June! Stock up now for a year’s worth of family birthdays.
Shop more crowns, invitation suites, banners, and everything you need to make all your 2020 birthday parties special! And keep an eye out for even more birthday items joining our shop all throughout this month!
All of the items below are 15% off now