I think we can all agree, one of the best parts of the Christmas season is the food, amiright?! The cookies, the peppermint, the cakes, treats…which leads me to my next point: Arlo’s Cookies.
These Christmas cookies might (might!) be too pretty to eat! I mean, can you even tell that they’re cookies?! Arlo’s Cookies is the BEST! She has an awesome holiday workshop happening right now. You can also find her Guide to Mixing Colors here. If I wasn’t such an inept baker, I’d be right there with you!
We did a adorable Valentine’s Gift Box collaboration with Arlo’s back in February (doesn’t that seem like years ago?!).
This year we are making a set of cookies inspired by our DIY mid-century nativity. We’re even launching a printable gift box to match the cookies which folds into a house shape. You can safely deliver these to your neighbor’s porches and spread some Christmas cheer!
Printable Christmas Nativity Cookie Box
This cookie box is awaiting to be made. Here’s how to do it!
See above (the printable you can find here)
- Cut out the template
- Cut in between the two pitched lines at the top of the house (see second photo on right. There’s a solid line indicating where that is).
- Start scoring all the dotted lines.
- Once the lines are scored, fold back all the lines.
- Start gluing the tabs to the walls.
- You can either glue the tops of the pitched gables in place or secure with a light double sided stick tape so that it can be opened by the receiver.
Optional: Use a hole punch at the top for the tabs and secure with a ribbon!
If you liked this project, you might like the following
This project was done in collaboration with Arlo’s Cookies,