St. Patrick’s Day Beaded Bracelets
I’m guessing I’m not alone when I say there have been more than a few St. Patrick’s Days where I’ve been subjected to a fair amount of pinching. I’m not sure why, but I guess I just don’t buy much green. Well if you’re in the same boat, this St. Patrick’s Day beaded bracelet is the perfect solution! It’s a quick and easy option that gives you a fun pop of green without having to go out and buy something on the spot. Plus it’s lovely and delicate. It’s pretty enough that you don’t have to wear it just one day a year, either! Save it for a spring tea party or other special occasion–it’s a subtle little touch of feminine class.
How to make a St. Patrick’s Day Beaded Bracelet
One of the best things about these sweet little St. Patrick’s Day Beaded Bracelets, aside from being lovely, is how easy they are to make! Here’s how to do it:
- First, take a piece of string and measure your wrist. Now double the thread and leave a little ease on each end.
- Next, thread the needle and pull the thread through so it’s even with the other end of the thread.
- If you’re using jewelry clasps, tie one onto the very end of the string and make sure it’s securely knotted.
- Now you’re ready to begin threading the beads! To do this, simply choose a pattern of beads you like and slip them onto the strand of string with the needle. See our step photos for help making the beaded four leaf clovers.
- When you have a length you’re happy with, tie the end with the corresponding jewelry clasp. If you opted to do the bracelet without clasps, simply tie off the bracelet at each end with multiple, secure knots. Leave enough ease so you can tie the bracelet.
- Done! You’ve made your own St. Patrick’s Day beaded bracelet!
Loved this simple tutorial for a St. Patrick’s Day beaded bracelet? Here and here are some other options of bracelets if you’re interested! All you need to do to make it appropriate for St. Patty’s Day is add a little green. Need more fun St. Patrick’s Day crafts to try this year? Here’s a fun little crown to give you a pop of green to wear. Looking for an activity for your kids? Try these St. Patrick’s Day themed coloring pages! Or do you or someone your know have a March birthday? Have a St. Patrick’s Day party with these fun, marbled shamrock party hats.