- Start a reverse braid on the side of your head.
- Braid down the other side of your head and keep on going around and around.
- Once you’ve wrapped around your head, finish off the braid and hold it with a small elastic.
- Tuck the end of the braid into the braid at the top and secure with bobbi pins.
- To give it a slightly messy look, gently pull out the braids a bit around the crown.
- Pull out a couple of strands around the frame of the face to accentuate.
Voila! Happy Midsummer! Now excuse me as I get my craft on…
model: Brittany (not me)
assistants: Kelly Curtis
art direction: Brittany Jepsen
Pages: 1 2