Behind the scenes right now we are a full-fledged mad house and we have been for months. We’re busy working on a large project, which we’ll be announcing soon, and it’s taken me away from holidays and other fun leisure activities. I don’t say this to “brag” about being so busy–I don’t believe in that. But it’s really a race against the clock getting everything done and feeling good about it and until that’s the case, we are taking on a lighter blogging schedule this month. But first! I had to share our top posts from last year. It’s always interesting to see what you were attracted and shared the the most and these are our top 10.
Which one was your favorite?
- 18 best paper plant tutorials. This won won by over half of the views!
- DIY Paper daisy backdrop and video
- How to make a balloon arch (video!) & reader photos
- DIY paper leaf garland
- DIY paper spring floral crown
- Review of the best 5 planners of 2016
- DIY paper flower bells
- 2 showstopper Halloween costumes made from everyday supplies
- DIY paper heart leaf philodendron
- 12 best paper flowers: volume 3There’s a clear theme here, right?! You love the paper projects! Well, we’ve got more where that came from. Thank you for loving and making our projects. Is there anything else you’d like to see this year??? Do share!