After all we’ve been through as a society during the last year and a half, we at Team Lars (along with the rest of the world!) are determined to make this summer one to remember. Now, you’ve heard of Hot Girl Summer and Hot Vax Summer, but have you heard of Hot Craft Summer?
We asked our team for their summer bucket list items, and (not surprisingly) everyone’s included something to do with art or crafting. I know, I know, we’re cliches of ourselves, but summer is a great time to craft (and you can check out our summer craft camp for more ideas).
In honor of Hot Craft Summer, check out our team’s summer bucket list below and get inspired!
I think we have put together a pretty good summer bucket list, if I do say so myself. From travel dreams to growing gardens, Team Lars has a great summer planned. And all of us are doing something crafty! Read on for summertime inspiration!
Hot Craft Summer: The Ultimate Summer Bucket List
- Bracelet making party with my gals
- Make a family video + have an outdoor movie night
- Make homemade peach ice cream
- Go on a long Saturday morning bike ride at a county park
- Do more creative photoshoots – more personal work.
- Go on more morning walks & bike rides.
- Go on a road trip to see an outdoor musical/play
- Start traveling a little bit
- Get a tan haha (who amongst us can deny this desire??)
- Perfect my capsule wardrobe
(Speaking of travel, read up on Brittany’s trip to Cuba from a few years ago here!)