A Customizable Father’s Day Portrait
We’re so excited to share this tutorial with you! What could be better than a fully customizable Father’s Day portrait in the form of a collage? It’s simple, promotes creativity, and keeps kids busy when it’s just too hot to be outside all afternoon.
No matter how many or how diverse the fathers in your life are, you can make a fun, playful portrait for them with this customizable collage!
Here’s how to make your own:
How to Make Your Own Father’s Day Portrait
- First, download our Father’s Day Portrait template found here.
- Note: If you don’t have a cricut maker, print and cut out the template with scissors. If you have a cricut maker (well worth the investment for this project), simply select the color of paper and shapes you want to cut out and go to town customizing your dad’s portrait!
- For our portraits, we chose a variety of colors. Let your kids make it as bold and fun as they want! No color is out of bounds here, but if you want, you can use our photos as a reference for some fun combos.
- When you’re done cutting out the pieces, assemble them onto a plain white sheet of cardstock (we’d recommend 8.5″ x 11″ or 12″ x 12″), gluing as you go.
- After you’ve glued all the pieces down, you can frame it if you want, or leave it as is.
I love that this customizable Father’s Day collage is so versatile and playful. I can’t wait to see what you and your kids come up with. Let us know in the comments!
For more Father’s Day inspiration, see our Father’s Day Gift Guide. Also try our Father’s Day tie and bowtie, Father’s Day lollipop prize ribbons, and our Father’s Day origami shirt gift bags.