Typically, when we think about art for the kitchen, we turn towards prints and paintings to hang on the wall. But have you ever thought about using kitchen appliances as art? After peeping Dolce & Gabanna’s newest collaboration with Smeg, you’ll definitely want to be using your appliances as art.
These appliances are linked below along with more kitchen inspiration. Whether you’re starting from scratch or want to spruce up your kitchen space, items and appliances like these can really make a difference!
As if Dolce & Gabanna and Smeg aren’t sufficiently beautiful brands on their own, their collab can only be described as heavenly. The appliances are all hand-painted in a Sicilian folklore style. They’re definitely going to cost you a pretty penny, but we think it might just be worth it? If you’re looking for a statement piece for your kitchen, this is it.
For those of us whose price points are a little lower, we have linked up some beautiful decor items that are bound to turn your home into a livable museum!
Links to art for the kitchen
- Smeg Dolce & Gabbana Expresso Machine
- Vintage Chinoiserie Vase. Who doesn’t want a beautiful vase as the centerpiece for your kitchen table?
- Emerald Green Boxes, for storing all of your extra trinkets.
- Smeg Dolce & Gabbana Sain Genevieve Refrigerator
- Smeg Dolce & Gabbana Stand Mixer
- Palmette Salad Plate. You can find more of Anna Weatherley’s hand-painted plates here. The colored charger plates would be beautiful accent pieces for a nice dinner party!
- Metal Tray With decorative handles, because you never know when you’ll need a nice serving tray.
- Smeg Dolce & Gabbana Toaster
- Smeg Dolce & Gabbana Carretto Range
- Gold Embossed Charger Plate. It will make your dinners that much fancier.
- Vintage Florentine Wooden Virgin Mary Picture
- Smeg Dolce & Gabbana Electric Kettle. Just LOOK at those designs!
- Smeg Dolce & Gabbana Blender
- Navy Blue Linen Tablecloth, to complement your gorgeous appliances and works of art.
I’ll be dreaming about that Dolce & Gabanna and Smeg collaboration for a long time.
Now that you’ve got art for the kitchen with those appliances, it’s time to decorate the rest of the space!
Creating a beautiful space
If you’re going to spend a lot of time there cooking, why not give your kitchen some style? For redecorating a kitchen completely, check out Brittany’s post about her new kitchen remodel. From cabinets to faucets, it will give you some inspiration and possibilities for your own space.
If you’ve got a small kitchen, it can be difficult to redecorate. But we’ve got you covered with this post about how Brittany gave life to her small kitchen!
No matter where you are in your kitchen decorating, it’s always good to have extra sources of inspiration. Check out how Eva Jorgensen designed a soulful kitchen (and how to create one of your own!). Make it personal, add some color, and choose your appliance works of art for an exquisite kitchen space!