DIY snowflake jar toppers
- Glass jars of any size
- Fabric or felt to make your snowflakes
- Crepe paper or tissue paper to place under the snowflakes
- Twine or ribbon
- Cut your snowflake pattern in a piece of fabric or felt
- Layer crepe paper or tissue paper over top of your jar lid
- Layer your snowflake over the crepe paper or tissue paper in the center of the jar lid
- Fold down sides of the snowflake and tie with ribbon or twine
- Repeat steps for as many jars as you’d like!
These snowflake jar toppers look a little bit like mushrooms! You can pair it with our paper mushroom wreath for Christmas mushroom-themed holiday decor! Keep reading for EVEN more holiday craft tutorials!
Christmas craft tutorials
If you enjoy making these snowflake jar toppers, take a look at these oversized paper stars. You could also make oversized snowflakes as I did for this wedding backdrop. You could hang them in the window next to these Swedish oranges to have a full winter wonderland in your home! Be sure to check out the Lars Christmas shop for more holiday crafts!