We’re well into our Christmas crafts challenge for the month of December, and we have more tutorials coming!
For this craft tutorial, we have something practical and cute for the holiday season: snowflake jar toppers! These are the perfect way to liven up plain jars.
Read below for the full tutorial!
DIY snowflake jar toppers
- Glass jars of any size
- Fabric or felt to make your snowflakes
- Crepe paper or tissue paper to place under the snowflakes
- Twine or ribbon
- Cut your snowflake pattern in a piece of fabric or felt
- Layer crepe paper or tissue paper over top of your jar lid
- Layer your snowflake over the crepe paper or tissue paper in the center of the jar lid
- Fold down sides of the snowflake and tie with ribbon or twine
- Repeat steps for as many jars as you’d like!
These snowflake jar toppers look a little bit like mushrooms! You can pair it with our paper mushroom wreath for Christmas mushroom-themed holiday decor! Keep reading for EVEN more holiday craft tutorials!
Christmas craft tutorials
If you enjoy making these snowflake jar toppers, take a look at these oversized paper stars. You could also make oversized snowflakes as I did for this wedding backdrop. You could hang them in the window next to these Swedish oranges to have a full winter wonderland in your home! Be sure to check out the Lars Christmas shop for more holiday crafts!