Next up in our Christmas crafts challenge are these Christmas spinners!
Use them for opening gifts, Secret Santa’s, or any other Christmas game you can imagine!
Read below for the inspiration behind these spinners and the tutorial!
- top spinner with numbers
- Cardstock (for creating top spinner and bottom plate)
- Paint or marker for decorating your spinners
- Cut out shapes for top and bottom of the spinner
- Decorate your top spinner with numbers and bottom spinner with a design (make sure your bottom spinner has a point to indicate which number is chosen)
- Pin the brad through the top and bottom of the spinner
Done! Super easy, right? Let me know what fun activities you’re using your spinners for!